Thursday, March 24, 2011

cling

Just got back from a couple of days spent with Josh's side of the family at the Oregon Coast. What a great time we had. (pics to come soon when I download off the camera). It is always good to be with family. And, I am in love with the Oregon Coast. Sure, it's grey and wet and freezing cold. But, there is nothing like it. I love to stare at the sea... watching the waves crash, and the sea move with the rising and lowering currents. It is awe-inspiring! The sea is a wonderful, amazing reminder to me of the power of my Almighty God.

It's been almost two weeks since all our necessary documents have arrived in Rwanda and we have heard nothing. I am screaming on the inside. All I can do is pray. A good friend reminded me today about how cool that it is that we CAN TALK directly to Jesus. So, when I say all I can do is pray really I should be so thankful and filled with awe that I AM ABLE to talk to my Creator and submit my frustration, hopes, fears, joy, etc... to Him.

Will you pray with me and for my son? Pray that we hear soon from the government. Pray that I will calm down. Pray that I will find joy and peace in this lonely, quiet time. Pray that I will cling even more to the perfect timing of my Jesus.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment