Tuesday, March 1, 2011

all my heart

I am extremely filled with joy at this moment. My heart is full. I am so thankful for each and every one of you who has stood with us on this journey. I've never been so thankful for our friends and family. You have supported us spiritually through prayer, giving of your time, giving of your things (garage sales), giving financially, giving emotionally to listen and respond. As someone who does NOT like to ask for help or appear to vulnerable to many, you have lived and breathed what it means to be apart of the body of Christ.

I am so profoundly moved. It makes me want to be a better person. It makes me want to love others more and help others in a way like I have never felt before. You have helped me when I can't help myself. You have encouraged when days are dark. You have cheered beside me on the mountaintop.

I am different then when I started this chapter a year ago. I am more patient. I am more willing to embrace and completely surrender. I am more aware of my need for my Savior. You have had an influence in shaping me. You have been an example of what it means to love unconditionally. You have been an extension of Jesus. I will live bigger and better because of you.

You are powerful. You are real. I am grateful to God for allowing me the privilege to walk life with you.

Thank you with all my heart.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being you! I love your heart and honesty! What a privilege it is to be your friend and to walk this journey with you and your family! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete