Wednesday, March 16, 2011

almost



I didn't quite make the eight mile mark today. I jogged six. I think I could have done a couple more but I ran into a time crunch. I wasn't too sad that I had to stop either. :) Melissa (my jogging buddy) and myself are back on our schedule and will attempt (oh, I mean definitely get it done) eight miles this Saturday.

Maybe I should take up Melia's latest fixation: JUMP ROPING! What a great energy burner that you can do indoors or outdoors. This girl NEEDS a way to burn her energy when it's raining buckets outside here in the great Northwest.







Seriously, have you tried to jump rope lately?...... it's hard!


We heard that our documents DID make it to Rwanda yesterday and were hand carried by our in-country case coordinator to the PEEPS that need them.

As we go to bed, people in Rwanda are starting their work day and I am finding it hard not to lie awake each night and pray that they are processing our documents. If I wake up in the night for whatever reason, I find myself thinking about the people that hold my documents and asking for today to be "the day" something happens.

blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment