Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mermaids and armor




The only picture I have of Melia and Kylie together. Before the festivities begin....

Enjoying birthday treats. Kylie sure loves sugar... I wonder where she gets it from?

Sidekick and partner in birthday crime, Tara, helping me serve up some birthday love for all.


Kylie's own special cake that is just for her to eat. Made the mistake of starting this with Melia and now I have to make a special cake every year for each child on their birthday. It is definitely and tradition and a birthday must.

Kylie took opening presents in stride and enjoyed a lot of help from family and friends.



I had a hot flash as Josh brought Kylie down to blow out her candles and almost set her hair on fire. Okay, slight exaggeration but it felt like a close call. :)



Happy Birthday to Josh and Kylie! It was a fabulous day of celebrating with family and close friends. (yes, Josh is wearing armor that was a gift given to him by my dad). :) Hard to believe Kylie is 2 already. I love you special people



2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to call you guys our friends (all of you). We love you all and look forward to celebrating all the birthdays that are to come. Happy birthday to Kylie Grace. Thanks for being a fabulous reason to celebrate sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete