Thursday, February 17, 2011

little by little

Just a quick update to let you all in on a bit of news. Our number is getting closer!

We are #73 and read a blog of a family who is #55 and their dossier is currently being reviewed for a non-objection letter. We are getting closer. I hold on to this hope that we are out of the longest of the waiting...hearing nothing....growing impatient....learning to daily give it all to God.....sad....long days.....kinda part. Guess I shouldn't be over the daily surrender thing. :)

Feel like I've been tied up and I've been fighting with all my strength to get out of the ropes that entangle me and be free. At last, when I realize I can not free myself, I give way to pure exhaustion and lay there very still. I'm open and I'm listening.... sweet surrender.


Thanks for your prayers and continued support. Keep praying.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the entanglement. So exciting about the numbers. I saw one someone's blog this week (can't remember where, exactly) that they were told into 60s are in review!

    ReplyDelete