Saturday, October 23, 2010

here we go




This fall season brings a major change about in the Wells household. Melia has entered the world of public education as a kindergarten student at Gubser Elementary. O hurt my heart! I can distinctly remember holding Melia as a newborn and thinking that those people who told me time would fly by were all wrong. Each day felt soooooo long and tiring to me. I was a mess of a new mother and the "school years" might as well have been light years away.

Now I understand what those wise women meant. It does go fast! Too fast. Yes, there are still some long days but Melia is growing up to be such a wonderful little girl. I have now banned her from growing any older. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a time-freezing machine?

First day pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment