Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6th

Well, we are here. No referral. But we are still here. We have heard some good news lately....our agency is still working to confirm this information....but word on the streets is that they are NOT going to follow through with six month deadline thing. This is good news! I rejoice with the timeline going back to a "when" and not an "if" kind of scenario.

I've been keeping busy, which thankfully, keeps me from thinking about things too much. I worked part time at our church for the last month and half in community impact with seasonal ministry stuff. (i.e..... Thanksgiving baskets, food drive, etc..). I just finished that job last week.


And...we've been updating our home study, which expires at the end of this month. This is something that I dreaded doing. I mean pit in my stomach, update information not being touched for a couple of weeks, kind of dread. So hard to endure so much again not knowing if we are any closer to our boy. But I look at my girls and I think of my son and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for them. So, on with the home study update it is. A few more medical appts. this week and a meeting with our social worker and we are updated. Thank goodness.

I feel like we are close.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys sooooo hard! Your family has been on my mind a lot over the last week. I pray you are able to celebrate this Christmas season with joy, even as you anticipate and wait for your own son. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete